Join the CBN: Faculty Membership
The Center for Behavioral Neuroscience, through a consortium of institutions in the Atlanta area, promotes the development of interdisciplinary teams of investigators and educators who are working to define the interaction between brain processes and complex behavior. Faculty membership in the Center is open to anyone conducting research related to the mission of the Center.
- Each faculty member must participate in the research and/or educational activities related to the Center’s mission.
- Each faculty member must be willing to consider serving as advisor to Center-supported students *(typically summer students in our educational programs).
- Center faculty are expected to file annual reports that include recent grant applications and awards, publications, and other activities related to the Center.
- Publications and presentations based on work supported by the Center should acknowledge the Center for Behavioral Neuroscience.
First, complete the online CBN
Faculty Membership Application form. Then, submit the following
- Curriculum vitae
- A brief statement of the candidates activities (research and/or educational) related to the Center's mission and a description of how the candidate plans to participate in Center activities (research and/or education).
Send (email preferred) application
Project Coordinator, Center
for Behavioral Neuroscience
P.O. Box 3999
Atlanta, GA 30302-3999